August 14, 2018
The Kingdom of Heaven is something very real although not visible to the physical eye. It’s just like wind which is invisible but could be felt and create very tangible impact.
Every believer who are connected to the reality of the kingdom surely shows distinct characteristics compared to most other people. These are their characteristics:
1. Their heart’s quality is meek, moldable, teachable, and wanting to change (John 3:3)
Without opening ourselves to adopt the perspective/understanding of ‘someone who comes from a high place’, we will never be able to see the Kingdom of Heaven. Without experiencing the work of the word and Spirit that leads us to have the simple faith of a child, we will never be able to enter into His kingdom.
2. Their daily lives are always filled with the peace and joy from Holy Spirit’s work within them (Ps 46:4-5)
Holy Spirit is the person who connects us to the reality of the Kingdom (Acts 19:2, Luk 12:32, Gal 3:13-14, Ez 11:16-20, Ez 36:24-27, Joel 2:28-32, Acts 2:1-12). Holy Spirit conditions our heart to flow living waters (John 4:13-14). This is the flow of water that will always cover our life with the reality of heaven. The enemy will do everything to ‘clog/close’ this living water from flowing through our hearts.
Use our mouth to declare God’s word and promises while imagining them until our spirit man is set ablaze (Prov 18:20-21, Luk 24:32, Heb 4:12). Make sure that we give ourselves to be ‘stretched out’ so the level of Holy Spirit’s work in our life could go deeper (Ez 47:1-10).
3. Their daily life is always victorious
We live our lives as a victorious people – we inherit the spirit of Christ (Rom 8:9). Train our mindset and perspective to inherit and function according to the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16, Rom 6:11, 12:1-3, Prov 4:23 ERV, Phil 4:8 TLB, Rom 8:5-6 ERV).
4. Always enjoying God’s providence, guidance & participation in their daily life:
- No more struggle in fulfilling our daily needs (Mat 6:33, 1 Kings 17, 2 Kings 4:1-7, Mat 17:27)
- God brings us to enjoy a different kind of life (Ps 91)
- God positions us to always experience progress and promotion in what we do (Jos 1:8, Ps 1:1-3, Deut 28:1-14)
5. Manifesting the spirit of breakthrough, faith, love and Spirit power
- Spirit of Breakthrough: conditions people to always rise in Spirit power to subdue all barriers, weaknesses, lack, limitations, and all other negative facts
- Spirit of Faith: conditions people to become easily convinced of whatever God says and promises, and live their daily life according to their conviction
- Spirit of Love & Power: enables people to feel God’s feeling about a person and release it to them, bringing the person to their God-given transformation, deliverance, and victory
Those who manifest the spirit of breakthrough, faith, love and Holy Spirit’s power have functioned as God’s temple on this earth (2 Cor 6:16, Rev 21:3-4). #iLoveGod
Ps. Steven Agustinus