August 18, 2019
In one of the retreat sessions of Next Level Training Class (NLTC) held in Yogyakarta recently, God once again emphasized about this reality: the mold of this world still exists in the life of believers, and even in the life of leaders!
1. When the mold of this world remains in the life of God’s people and leaders, it will condition them to always manifest a daily life that is worldly, or even carnal.
2. When the mold of this world remains in God’s people and leaders, it will condition their life to be up-and-down in sin, frequently defeated by the enemy’s temptation.
3. As long as the mold of this world is undealt with, God’s people and leaders will keep living in weaknesses and lack; they are constrained by their natural/human limitations.
4. When the work of God’s word and Spirit consistently molds the life of God’s people and leaders, their daily life will be conditioned to be full of breakthrough, transformation, and amazing progresses.
5. The work of God’s word and Spirit can be conditioned to occur continuously in the daily life of God’s people and leaders. This is done by imagining and declaring God’s word verbally until we feel the surge of Holy Spirit’s dynamic work in our hearts.
6. When God’s people and leaders keep experiencing the work of the Word & Spirit, they will be conditioned to function as a ‘portal of heaven’ on this earth. They become the Tabernacle/Temple of the Living God on earth (Gen 28:16-17, 1 Cor 6:19, 2 Cor 6:16, Rev 21:3-4).
7. Those who constantly experience the work of the Word & Spirit in their everyday life will enjoy the following benefits:
- Their mindset, conviction & expression of everyday life will transform (Rom 12:1-3)
- Their quality of life will increase (Rom 12:1-2)
- They live in their God-given portion of faith (Rom 12:3)
- They come to recognize their true identity in Christ (Eph 1:4)
- Their everyday life will become a ‘weapon of righteousness’, used by God to reveal the reality of His Kingdom (Rom 6:18-19)
- Their life becomes focused on Christ & the fulfillment of His plan (Mat 6:33)
Ps. Steven Agustinus