August 5, 2018
John 14:23 (NKJV) Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
The above verse talks about a pattern and a systematic order of a process for the occurrence of a powerful divine activities, in which we can feel the word continue to speak to us, the awareness of the reality of God, and the burning of the flame of the Holy Spirit that grows rapidly.
1) Start with the intention of the heart. If we have a heart that loves God and the truth, we will become magnets of divine activities. The work of the word and the Spirit will always come into our hearts and minds without us having to struggle.
2) We will meet a spiritual father who also loves God. So from the spiritual father, we receive the word to be our conversation with the Father in heaven.
3) The Father will respond as we speak about the word with Him, so we can know and understand certain principle of the word. Thus we can get concrete steps to practice the word in every day life. The word we apply in our daily lives will make us strong! (Luke 6:46-49)
4) When we receive the word and become the doer of His word every day, the glory of God will be poured out over us and divine activities will become stronger in our lives.
People will recognise us as a representation of our spiritual father; which means just as Christ manifested in our spiritual father’s life, the same thing happens to us. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).
The impacts of the above systematic are:
1. We have a stable emotion.
We will always have divine peace and joy that come from the Holy Spirit. We are not easily distracted by secondary things that happen around us. Our spiritual condition is not easily disturbed. Our energy is not used to deal with unimportant things, however we always have enough energy to do the will of God!
2. Under any circumstances we will always stay calm because of the reality of God in our lives.
There is the spirit of faith that conquers the world! We can easily conquer the spirits of anxiety that always disturb the life of worldly people and believers and those spirits cannot influence our lives. So we can do anything God commands us without hindrance. As we have the faith that conquers the world!
1 John 5:3-5 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—[a]our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Ps. Steven Agustinus