February 15, 2020
These are things that the Holy Spirit has done in the lives of believers; take it as the fact of the Truth, believe it, bring it to your prayer and use it as materials for us to start speaking to Holy Spirit:
1. He is the One who makes us be born again, becoming a New Creation (John 3: 5-8)
2. He is the One who made us transformed drastically and dramatically – we become a completely different person (2 Corinthians 5: 15-17)
If we find that our lives are ‘still the same as before’, immediately asking for the Holy Spirit to transform our lives drastically and dramatically. Our former way of life should have been ‘dead’ and there is ‘another self’ living inside us – Christ Himself – so that we will live our days as a new self.
3. He is the One who testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, makes us personally connected with our heavenly Father and uncover our true identity in Christ (Romans 8: 15-17, John 15: 1-5).
Our connectedness to the throne room or to the Father is the utmost essential element in our Christianity life. Without a real connectedness to the Father, Christianity is merely a religious activity and nothing more. Our relationship and fellowship with the Father in the throne room will lead us to find our true identity – the eternal design that the Father has planned; Identity = Becoming a person like whom God has designed. Someone who lives according to their true identity in God will always live in freedom and true happiness.
4. He is the one who will always be with us and abide in us; making us always have the strength, grace, and wisdom we need to live our daily lives which please Him (John 14: 16-17)
When we need strength, grace or wisdom, all we need to do is simply ask the Holy Spirit in us to start ‘flow’ it out of our spiritual man so it can be manifested in the flesh.
5. He is the one who is determined and faithfully waiting for us and use every chance to take us to the death to self (Ephesians 1: 13-14)
If we are still struggling with selfishness, all we have to do is open our hearts and ‘let’ the Holy Spirit do His part, which is to kill our ego. The indicators or characteristics of dead self are no self-love, no love the world and no love of money in us; no more interest in worldly things or desires of the flesh.
6. He is the one who will always be the intercessor, begs and speaks to the Father for us (John 14:16, Romans 8: 26-27)
If we need an ’audience’ – a face to face meeting with the King of kings, ask the Holy Spirit to take us to meet Him. Only the Holy Spirit can take us to meet the King in the throne room. All problems in this world will be completely solved as soon as we receive promises or words from the King! #ILoveGod
This message will still continue tomorrow.
Ps. Steven Agustinus