February 18, 2020
This message is a continuation of yesterday’s message
16. He is the One who leads us to connect with the dimension of God’s supernatural power, that will position us to optimally functioning as His witness, we swallow Death in victory (Acts 1: 8, Matthew 10: 1, 8; 1 Corinthians 15: 53-54)
In any situation or time, we can demonstrate the power and authority to do miracles. Ask the Holy Spirit to use us to represent divine life and to swallow all manifestations of Death in our daily lives.
17. He is the One who leads us to keep growing in the accurate understanding of God (Ephesians 1: 17-18, 1 John 3: 2)
The Holy Spirit leads us to experience the hunger and thirst for His truth. Through the spiritual dimension in His truth, the Holy Spirit will bring to us a revelation about Father’s presence in our lives. At that moment, Our lives would be transformed. We are transformed in His presence to carry a dimension of His divinity into our daily lives. We begin to manifest God’s presence in daily life.
18. He is the One who positions us on the authoritative spiritual stature – far above all powers, authorities, kingdoms and every name that is named (Ephesians 1: 19-21)
Sometimes the fiercest spiritual warfare involves the ungodly who hold the authority or important positions in government. The prayers and declarations that we raise will move the Lord’s Hand to work in His sovereignty (Daniel 2:21, 4:17).
19. He is the One who brings out a divine life (divine nature) in our daily lives (2 Peter 1: 3-4)
The Holy Spirit will always lead our lives to manifest the holiness and divinity of the Father in our daily lives.
20. He is the One who leads us to the fullness of Christ so we can manifest it through our daily lives (Ephesians 1:23, 3:19, 4:13)
The Holy Spirit will lead us to the fullness of Christ and manifest it before His second coming.
21. He is the One who anoints our lives with various spiritual dimensions (Isaiah 61: 1-3)
In a certain period of time, the Spirit will continuously ‘pouring upon us’ with certain spiritual dimensions that will automatically manifest, touch the lives of people who interact with us, as He touched and changed our lives.
22. He is the One who leads us to be true worshipers in the Spirit and in truth – positioning us to be the person the Father is seeking and yearning (John 4: 23-24, Hebrews 10: 19-22)
23. He is the One who makes the ‘corporate anointing’ when we are one heart worshiping the Father in the Spirit and in truth (1 Corinthians 14: 26-33)
24. He is the only One who can take us into the throne room to interact with the Father – intercede, soften the heart of God for others as well as other critical things (Romans 8: 26-28, Exodus 32:11, 2 Chronicles 33: 12-13, Hebrews 4: 14-16)
25. He is the only One who activates the work of the power of God’s grace in our lives (1 Corinthians 15:10)
Ps. Steven Agustinus