February 20, 2020
Having the seeing eyes, hearing ears and obedient hearts has been so much needed by every believer these days. Because this will condition us to continue to enjoy ‘the best present wine’ that the Father has provided (John 2: 1-10).
It is God’s will to condition every believer to keep living in heavenly abundance: joy, peace, miracle, victorious spirit, divine happiness or the fullness of the fulfillment of the promise – the best present wine!
Even if we see the record which is taken from Deuteronomy chapter 28, we will find a kind of ‘the best present wine’ can be:
1. Father provides the best daily lives, above average – over the nations on this earth (Deuteronomy 28:1).
2. Father makes us as a blessed people – we can stop looking for the blessing (externally or spiritually), on the contrary God’s blessing will continue to be with our lives (Deuteronomy 28: 2-6).
3. Father will always guard, protect, cover even rise to fight against our enemies (Deuteronomy 28: 7).
4. Father will always bless us and establish our existence in the city or nation that He has given to us (Deuteronomy 28: 8).
5. Father sets us to be His holy people – distinguished and privileged, free from this world system, living based on the system of the Kingdom of Heaven (Deuteronomy 28:9).
6. Father positions our existence as an influential, renowned and respected people in the city or nation even nations (Deuteronomy 28: 10).
7. Father ensures for the generation after us – our children and children of our children continue to enjoy the blessing and the abundance that we have received from Him (Deuteronomy 28: 11).
8. Father will make sure our lives continue to be in His blessing and abundance so our existence will start to be a support for the life and progress of many people ((Deuteronomy 28: 12).
9. Father will ensure us continue to grow up, to be a head, stronger and mightier – to be the representation of the Kingdom of Heaven on this earth (Deuteronomy 28: 13-14).
Keep bringing the points above in prayer and increase the measurement of the faith that we have to achieve and realize them in our daily lives. This year will be the beginning of the best years that God has provided for His people. So make sure our spiritual eyes keep focusing only on Him, our spiritual ears keep listening to Him and our hearts keep obeying Him only. #ILoveGod
Ps. Steven Agustinus