January 11, 2020
This message is the continuation of yesterday’s message.
The spirit world exists and is real.
John 1:3 (NKJV) ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
Hebrews 11:1, 3 (NKJV) Now faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things not seen. By faith we understand that THE WORLDS WERE FRAMED BY THE WORD OF GOD, SO THAT THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN WERE NOT MADE OF THINGS WHICH ARE VISIBLE.
From the two parts of the word above, we can conclude:
1. The spirit world contains the element of creation power (being a ray/material, substance) for the occurrence of creation of something in this natural.
In other words, everything that happens in the natural is the result of what happens in the spirit. The word is a spiritual element, is unseen by the physical eyes but the unseen word is the cause of the creation of the entire universe naturally.
Likewise in our hearts; when the Spirit brings us back to connect with the divine dimension of the spiritual realm, then we will receive everything we need to fulfill God’s agenda – the things we don’t have.
Always remember this principle : God Father is Spirit, if He wants to give something to us, He will give it through His Holy Spirit in the form of spiritual dimension; and He will give it directly to us in our spirit! Father knows all what we need; and through the Holy Spirit, He will give anything we need in the form of spiritual dimension into our spiritual man!
2. The Spirit world gives the impact that is able to move the individuals (all living things: humans, animals, plants) to do or produce something.
Faith is a spiritual element, unseen; but when the faith dimension is planted in someone’s life, it is able to give a confidence to move someone doing something that can change the situation/ condition to be better!
Notice these following verses:
Matthew 2:13 (NKJV) Now when they had departed, behold, AN ANGEL OF THE LORD APPEARED TO JOSEPH IN A DREAM, SAYING, “Arise, take the young Child and His mother, flee to Egypt, and stay there until I bring you word; for Herod will seek the young Child to destroy Him.”
Matthew 4:1, 11(NKJV) Then JESUS WAS LED UP BY THE SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. Then the devil left Him, and behold, ANGELS CAME AND MINISTERED TO HIM.
Matthew 10:1 (NKJV) And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, HE GAVE THEM POWER OVER UNCLEAN SPIRITS, TO CAST THEM OUT, AND TO HEAL ALL KINDS OF SICKNESS AND ALL KINDS OF DISEASE.
From the verses above, we can continue our conclusion:
3. There are spiritual beings in the spirit world : Holy Spirit, angels, Lucifer, evil or unclean spirits
Next time, we will learn deeper about these spiritual beings. But for now, realize that there are spiritual beings in the spirit that keep actively trying to influence and interact with us (humans) who live in the natural.
4. These spiritual beings able and wan to interact with humans; they can interact through dreams or any direct/ indirect interactions (we will discuss it later)
5. These spiritual beings could give impact directly to the lives of men – giving freshness/ strength (an angel gave Elijah the bread of Heaven, an angel ministered unto Jesus) or even incur the diseases or other infirmities.
God wants us to understand the dynamics in the interactions with the spirit world. #ILoveGod
We will discuss more about this tomorrow.
Ps. Steven Agustinus